Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Iron Men Ministries?
- Iron Men Ministries is an annual men’s conference designed to show men how to be Men of God in their home, local church, work place, community and in the world, as a whole. Every topic, speaker and event at Iron Men is focused on God’s Word, God’s Plan and God’s Purpose in each man’s life.
Q. How did Iron Men Ministries start?
- IM began around a table at a Denny’s Restaurant. A group of pastors discussed the need their men had for a ministry where they could get away and be instructed in how to be Men of God. It needed to be a biblically based ministry with events and speakers that were focused on God’s Word and doctrinally sound in content.
Q. Who is invited to attend?
- Any adult man and any teenage boy accompanied by an adult.
Q. Why should I go to Iron Men?
- Over the past years we have seen hundreds of men saved, countless marriages and homes changed and revitalized for the glory of God.
Q. Who do I contact for more information.
- Jimmy Withers - (817) 638-9000 - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201 Derting Rd. Aurora, TX 76078